Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Everything's Coming Up Roses

Over the past weekend, my sister and ventured to the Rose Bowl Flea Market & Swap Meet on a mini-treasure hunt amongst antique heaven. I absolutely adore flea markets of this type because you never know what kind of unexpected hidden treasures can be found. The weather was slightly cool and perfect for casual browsing. The Rose Bowl Swap Meet is quickly becoming one of my favorite haunts simply because of the beautiful and interesting array of goodies. I was on a mission for a bookshelf for a future room re-design project. Although, I didn't find the right bookshelf, I came back with the cutest vintage dress and a small vintage jewelry box made of glass. I literally felt like a kid in a candy store and am still on the hunt for the perfect vintage bookshelf.










No comments:

Post a Comment