Monday, January 24, 2011

Antique Adventures

Recently, I decided to take a drive over to the Claremont Village, cute little part of Claremont filled with antique shops, pretty boutiques and yummy cafes. The Village sits next to the Claremont Colleges, one of the most beautiful college campuses I have ever seen. A must-see in The Village is Barbara Cheatley Antiques & Fine Things, a store filled to the brim with unique items for the home, bath and lifestyle. Each room has its' own theme and there is so much to see, I could spend an entire afternoon looking at every trinket and treasure. From the moment I step inside, I always want to bring the entire store home with me; it is quite literally that cute.
Glass canisters filled with fortune cookies and taffy
A perfect handbook
Dreaming of a tree filled with ribbons and bows
Pretty handkerchiefs
Love these Marie Antoinette notecards
A sweetheart-themed kitchen
Cute Valentine's stationary
A touch of Claremont
215 Yale Avenue, Claremont, Ca. 91711

No comments:

Post a Comment