Friday, December 24, 2010

Peppermint Bark Swirl

I can proudly say I have finished all of my Christmas shopping and am ready for the hustle of the holiday. Tomorrow, my family will come over and we will spend the day talking, laughing and sharing memories. One thing my family truly enjoys is a good meal and some amazing desserts. My mother and grandmother have always made the most wonderful holiday meals, so I am very excited to continue this tradition. Today I made some pretty peppermint bark to share with holiday guests. It is so easy to make, fun to eat and makes a great, inexpensive gift. I used this recipe and added my own little twist by swirling in some melted semi-sweet chocolate with a toothpick. I can honestly say this is one treat that made my day.

White chocolate chips
Melted goodness
Semi-sweet chocolate swirls
Solid peppermint bark right out of the refrigerator
Ready to share with my family and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment