Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gingerbread Hideaway

Candy corn door

Snow as soft as marshmallow

Peppermint borders
 Right now, California is literally under a cloud full of rainwater. The sun has not came out to say hello since Thursday and it is just not something I am used to. After trying countless ways to occupy myself indoors,  finally decided to venture out an finish my Christmas shopping. Amongst the hustle and bustle of the holiday shoppers, I found the perfect gift to hand out this year, something that will put a smile on everyone's face. I found some unbelievably cute gingerbread house kits for $8-10 dollars at my local craft store. At home, I have made it a tradition to make one of these darling little houses every Christmas holiday season. There's nothing better than putting on some Christmas music and putting one of these together. Last year I gave them away as gifts and my friends had so much fun with them; this year I plan on doing the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment