Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Messy Spring Hair

Photo Credit
 I was beyond excited to receive the new Anthropologie catalog in the mail today, mainly because I always draw so much inspiration from the fashion, as well as the hair and makeup aesthetic. And after all, it is Anthropologie; beautiful, elegant and classy, oh my! This catalog did not disappoint in the slightest, with amazing photos and some noteworthy pieces of clothing. I paid special attention to the models' hair, which was styled into a messy side-braid. I am absolutely in love with the contrast a messy side-braid adds to the prim and proper looks of spring. I cannot wait to rock this style for spring, it's a little bohemian and a lot undone, but in such a ethereal way. Click on the picture to see the full catalog. Love, love, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment